Last update: 18 July 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before you start to use our Site. By using our Site, you confirm that you accept theseTerms and Conditions of Use, and that you agree to comply with them.
These Terms and Conditions of Use refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Site:
· Our Acceptable Use Policy below, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses ofour Site. When using our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
https://www.sigmafinancial.ai is a Site operated by Sigma Financial Trading Limited. We are registered in England under company number 13634130, and have our registered office at 2.2.01 The Leather Market, Weston Street, London SE1 3ER.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time-to-time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
We may update our Site from time-to-time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions of Use and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know’s your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are hereby reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any accompanying illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any Site text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
The content on our site is provided for general information only.It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You mustobtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, anyaction on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information onour site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressor implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use excludes or limitsour liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or ourfraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot beexcluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions,warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or anycontent on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whetherin contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, orotherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· use of,or inability to use, our Site; or
· use ofor reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, wewill not be liable for:
· loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
· business interruption;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
· any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide ourSite for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
· We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by:
· Distributeddenial-of-service attack other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment
· Data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site
· Downloading of any content on our site
· Downloading of any content linked to our website
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload informationor any other content to our Site, you must comply with the content standardsset out in our Acceptable Use Policy, below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free frombugs or viruses.
Configuring your information technology (IT), computer programmesand platform is your responsibility in order to access our Site. We advise youuse your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site. Knowingly introducing viruses,trojans, bats, spiders, worms, logic bombs or other material which is maliciousor technologically harmful and will be in breach of our Site Terms andConditions.
You must not:
· attemptto gain unauthorised access to our Site
· theserver on which our Site is stored
· or anyserver, computer or database connected to our Site.
· Youmust not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack
· Youmust not attack our Site via a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offenceunder the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to therelevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with thoseauthorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach,your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided:
· It is done in a way that is fair and legal
· It does not damage our reputation
· It does not take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to use content on our Site other than that set out above.
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Trade Marks (not sure on this)
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and usunder which you may access our website hosted at http://www.sigmafinancial.ai. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions of Website Use, above.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not useour Site:
· In anyway that breaches any applicable local, national or international law orregulation.
· In anyway that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purposeor effect.
· For thepurpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· Tosend, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material whichdoes not comply with our content standards, below
· Totransmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorisedadvertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation(spam).
· Toknowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses,Trojan horses, bats, spiders, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware,adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed toadversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not toreproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention ofthe provisions of our Terms and Conditions of Website Use.
· Not toaccess without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· anypart of our Site;
· anyequipment or network on which our Site is stored;
· anysoftware used in the provision of our Site; or
· anyequipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These Content Standards apply to any and allinformation/material which you contribute to our Site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of thefollowing standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution aswell as to its whole.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from whichthey are posted.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful orinflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any otherperson.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as acontractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or causeannoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any otherperson.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity oraffiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not thecase.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way ofexample only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been abreach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When abreach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deemappropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes amaterial breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use above, upon which you arepermitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of thefollowing actions:
· Immediate,temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
· Immediate,temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you toour Site.
· Issueof a warning to you.
· Legalproceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)resulting from the breach.
· Furtherlegal action against you.
· Disclosureof such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel isnecessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches ofthis Acceptable Use Policy. Theresponses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any otheraction we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amendingthis page. You are expected to check this page from time-to-time to take noticeof any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of theprovisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded byprovisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
To contact us, email us at email@example.com